2025 Main St., Torrington, Wyo. 82240 • Ph: (307) 532-2184 • Fax: (307) 532-2283
E-EDITION LAST UPDATED:
Current E-Edition

Top Stories Sports Obituaries Opinion Records Photos Home 

Council approves purchase of new ambulance for EMS

Posted: Friday, Feb 8th, 2013


File


TORRINGTON The Torrington City Council approved a $125,497 expenditure for a new ambulance after receiving bids from three different companies in January.

The city will be responsible for 25 percent of that cost, as a State Land and Investment Board (SLIB) grant approved during the 2012 funding cycle will cover the other 75 percent.



For the complete article see the 02-08-2013 issue.

Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 02-08-2013 paper.


Share on Facebook











Select Page:
Within:
Keyword:

Google

Entertainment







 

Copyright 2014 News Media Corporation

News    Classifieds    Shoppe    Search    ContactUs    TalkBack    Subscribe    Information    E-Edition    Business Portal