-Pledge of Allegiance
1) WAM Webinar on Council Roles and Responsibilities 12-7-12 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the City Hall conference room.
2) WAM winter workshop 1-30-13 through 2-1-13 at Little America in Cheyenne
-Public Forum: (non-agenda) limit two minutes, must sign up before the meeting. This is a time for the council to listen; NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
-Approval of the Agenda: Recommended Action: Approve the agenda as presented.
-Approval of the Consent Agenda: Recommended Action: Motion to approve consent agenda. This will include: Approval of the minutes from 11-20-12 as published and all actions therein be ratified.
-Report on Wyo. Supreme Court Case: Jim Eddington, City Attorney, will brief the council on the Wyo. Supreme Court case that was heard on 11-27-12 at EWC.
-Council consideration: Wayne Korell request:
Wayne Korrel is requesting paving a portion of Hillside Drive without installing utilities or completing the balance of the street construction
-Approval of the bills from 11-21-12 to 12-04-12. Recommended Action: Approve as presented.
-Joint Resolution: Jim Hudelson presenting countywide Consensus Block Grant applications for the following City of Torrington projects:
1) West Highway Outflow - Hope Road Project
2) 2012 Chip Seal Placement
3) 2012 Crack Fill Project
4) Walking Path Extension
5) Water Line Rehabilitation 2013
6) Sanitary Sewer Line Rehabilitation 2013
7) Downtown Parking Lot Rehabilitation
Share on Facebook