7 p.m. - Call the meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Mayor's Correspondence: The Wyoming Supreme Court will hear a case at EWC on 11-27-12 at 10 a.m. The oral argument is open to the public. This is a great opportunity for the citizens to experience their government at work.
- Public Form: (non-agenda) limit two minutes, must sign up before meeting. This is a time for council to listen. NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
- Approval of the Agenda: Recommended Action: Approve the agenda as presented.
- Approval of the Consent Agenda: Recommended Action: Motion to approve consent agenda. This will include a) Approval of the Minutes from 11-6-12 and 11-9-12 as published and all actions therein be ratified.
- Approval of the bills from 11-7-12 to 11-20-12. Recommended Action: Approve as presented.
Acting as the Board of Adjustment 7:15 p.m.
1- Final Plat of the East 20th Ave. This is a simple plat of a portion of 20th Ave. that had been overlooked during earlier platting. Staff recommends approval.
2- Final Plat of East Side Industrial Park Second Filing. Staff recommends approval.
Continuation of 7:15 p.m. public hearings:
Approval of Pamela Delgado-Garcia's application for a restaurant liquor license located at 1818 Main St.
Ordinance 1st reading:
Creating and Enacting Section 2.04.125 of the Torrington Municipal Code, 2012 Revisions, Relating to ORder and Decorum at Public Meetings.
Lori Hill with Spirit of 77 requesting a catering permit on 12-7-12 for the Pony Express Room located at 436 E. 22nd for a Christmas party.
Share on Facebook