7 p.m. Open Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
- Mayor's Correspondence: Fly your American Flags.
- Public Forum (non-agenda): Limit two minutes, must sign up before meeting. This is a time for Council to listen; no action will be taken.
- Approval of the Agenda: Recommended Action - Approve the agenda as presented.
- Approval of the Consent Agenda: Recommended Action - Motion to approve consent agenda. This will include: a) Approval of the Minutes from 9-18-12 as published and all actions therein be ratified
- Lisa Johnson update Council on tourism.
- 2nd Reading of the ordinance relating to persons under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Approval of the bills from 9-19-12 to 10-2-12. Recommended Action : Approve as presented.
- Award the Capital Hill sanitary sewer extension. Staff is recommending you award to Heritage Materials, low bidder in the amount of $35,050 and reserve $1,752.50 for potential contingencies.
Share on Facebook