7 p.m. : Open Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Mayor's Correspondence
Be sure to fly your American Flag on July 4th this is the 236th anniversary of our independence from England
- Public Formum (non-agenda): limit 2 minutes and mus sign up before meeting. This is a time for council to listen. No action will be taken.
- Approval of the Agenda: Recommended Action: approve the agenda as presented.
- Approval of the Consent Agenda: Recommended Action: Motion to approve consent agenda. This will include a) Approval of the Minutes from 6-19-12 as published and all actions therein be ratified.
- Yoy W. Johnson speak to council about the speeding on both Monte Vista and Buena Vista. Chief Janes has spoken to him about the signs and his responsibilities.
- Resolution 2012-9: authorizing the relocation of the Sports Complex Well.
- Resolution 2012-10 Joint City County: Jim Hudelson will have this to us
- Approval of the bills from 6-19-12 through 7-3-12. Recommended Action: approve as presented.
Share on Facebook